Use a Computer
The library has 5 public access computers with High SpeedInternet.
- 5 public access computers with High Speed Internet are available.
- Time limit is ONE HOUR if someone is waiting to use computer. If no one is waiting, time is not limited.
- Must have a signed Computer & Internet Policy Form on file. Children under 12 years of age must have a parent sign card also.
- Must sign name, time in and out at the front desk.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to assist small children on the computers, etc. if they are unable to do so by themselves. See our unattended children policy.
- Printing is available from all computers for .15/black & white page.
- Please see Internet Policy for complete rules and regulations.