Meeting room available for public use
- Requests for reservation of the meeting room in the basement of Library should be made to the Library Director or assistant.
- The Library reserves the right to approve or deny requests for use of the rooms (adopted 6/13)
- No smoking, no drugs and no alcohol are allowed on library grounds. (updated 6/13)
- Individuals using the room are responsible for the supervision of children in attendance. Recommend at least 2 Adults. 1 for every 10 children is present to present to supervise the group and its activities. (adopted 6/13)
- Sponsoring groups are responsible for exercising reasonable care in their use.
- Arrangements for securing and returning the key and locking the door must be made with the Library Director.
- Party making the reservation is responsible for bring their own cleaning supplies and dispose all of your own trash. (adopted 6/13)
- Party making the reservation is responsible for clean-up following use and will be held responsible for any damage to the building or equipment.
- All party or meeting must end by 10:00 P.M. (adopted 6/13)
- Party must sign a written rental agreement at the time of picking up the key.
- Charges for the meeting room shall be $25.00 cash per session along with a $50.00 check deposit payable in advance. Deposit will be refunded if meeting room is cleaned up and left like they found it.
- Groups meeting for more than one time may negotiate with the Library Director, and fees determined with the sanction of the Board.
- Any individual or group who fails to abide by these provisions may be denied future use of the meeting room. (adopted 6/13)