- Persons using this section of the Library will be required to sign a register at the front desk and leave all briefcases with the staff. Material from briefcases may be used, but cases must be left in the care of the staff.
- All genealogy material is not available for check out. Must be used in Library only.
- All copies made from the microfiche reader/printer are .20/page.
- Local newspapers on microfilm dating back to 1867 are available to view.
- Check out the Taylor County Genealogy Website at: www.rootsweb.com/~iataylor/
- Check out other links to genealogy help under "Do Research".
We are a small library and we do not have a genealogist on staff. If you can not make it into the library personally, we ask that you call us for information concerning cost of looking up detailed lists during our regular scheduled hours.